Are your customers talking about you or directly to you? And when they talk about you,
are you there to answer?
The good is the obvious. Your business has a robust social media presence and your goals have been met. Well done! Now if you are not so sure that nothing more can be done, you can hear our thoughts and suggestions
If social media results are not as expected, you need to answer two questions:
• What were the expectations? Who set the goal and by what criteria?
• Should I blame social media or something else? (lack of strategy, wrong strategy, wrong approach)
Let's explore this further:
• Did you work based on a strategy?
• Did you set clear goals?
• Was the goal measurable?
• Have you checked your competition?
• Have you analyzed the quality characteristics of your post?
• Did you map your audience?
• Did you write a mediocre post at some point?br> • Have you consulted a specialist?
• Have you taken any action to promote your site (competition, advertising, etc.)?
• Have you seen the result? Did your sales increase? If not, what did you do about it?
These cookies are required for the smooth function of the website and cannot be disabled. You can disable these cookies through your web browser but there is a chance the website might not run properly.
These cookies measure traffic in our website as well as track the origins of that traffic by collecting data. The can also help us understand what products and services are the most popular.
These cookies are usually defined by our affiliates. They can be used to create a profile regarding your interests and use it to serve you related ads. If you disable these cookies you will still get ads, just not as personalised.